Sampath in a Telugu film

Wednesday, May 4, 2011




Sampath said that he is acting in a Telugu film directed by Vishnuvardhan. While speaking about this, he said," In the recent times, I am getting offers to do the lead role. I am really surprised about this. At the time I debuted in cinema, my age for doing hero roles has crossed.
I am able to withstand till now because I am choosing character roles and acting in it. Had I donned hero roles, I would have gone missing after two films. Because of this I will act as the hero of the story than donning hero roles. That is how I have Okayed three films. Apart from this I am acting in the Telugu film titled Shadow directed by Vishnuvardhan.
This is five people story. I am also one among them but my role is negative. I have donned different type of roles in Aaranya Kandam and Varnam."





Posts Relacionados